10/15/17

Fall Netflix Favorites

I decided to do something a little different since it's been a while since I posted anything. I basically live on Netflix so I figured I could list a couple of things I've been watching lately. Note that I'm in Finland so all of these might not be on Netflix in other countries, I have no idea. Usually Finland is the place with the worse selection though.

1. Lucifer

I'd been curious about Lucifer for a long time because the idea of the Devil moving to Los Angeles because Hell is boring just sounded fun to me, so I was pretty excited when the first two seasons popped up on Netflix. This show did not disappoint. My fiance and I watched it together and I'm basically obsessed with it now because all the characters in the show are so great and it's hilarious and I'm just waiting for Chloe and Lucifer to get together one day. I was pretty damn excited when I realized Netflix also adds season 3 episodes weekly so I don't have to wait for the whole season to be done before I can watch it comfortably on my couch!! Love love all around.

2. Project Runway

Yes, I'm Project Runway trash now. Netflix added seasons 7 and 8 this summer and I've watched them at least three times by now (I've also been following the current season etc. so I'm actually pretty up to date with it). I love shows were people are being creative and the drama always gives me a good giggle, so Project Runway is probably my favorite reality TV show right now. I even got my fiance to watch the two seasons that are on Netflix when we couldn't think of anything else to watch and he totally liked it. I just wish Netflix would add more of it.

3. Jane the Virgin

Jane the Virgin is hilarious okay? Jane has made a vow to not have sex before marriage and then ends up pregnant because of an unfortunate gynecologist visit. And the show is basically a telenovela parody. I watched the first two seasons months ago and I don't even know why I enjoyed this silly show so much. It's just one of those things where you can totally turn your brain off and still not lose track of what's going on even though the show gets totally crazy at times. The relationship between Jane and her mom and grandmother also gives me some Gilmore Girls vibes. Season 3 was finally added to Netflix not too long ago so I finally got to continue it. Because of a certain plot twist I haven't really enjoyed that season as much as the previous ones but it's definitely still funny.

So yeah, that's how I've been spending my time instead of doing something useful. I've also been following the new Outlander season and it has been great so far. I have no idea what I'm going to binge after I'm done with Jane the Virgin though so feel free to recommend stuff to me! 

2 comments:

  1. omg, I absolutely love Lucifer. It's such a good show! I think I've seen 1 or 2 episodes of Jane The Virgin but I've never watched the full show, I might have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give Jane a try, it's a pretty hilarious show! :D

      Delete