9/26/17

Blogger Recognition Award


Lauren @ Northen Plunder tagged me to this thing a while ago (thanks!) and I just remembered it, so I guess I'm doing it now, hah. 


Rules
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  • Give a brief story of how your blog started.
  • Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
  • Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
  • Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.


How I started

I only started this blog in January this year so my blog is still a baby. The reason I made this was one part wanting to give it a try because other people were doing it too and one part wanting to force myself to get more confident with writing stuff to kind of prepare myself for when university suddenly throws writing assignments at me again (we don't get those a lot). So far I think it's working since my blog hasn't died yet! 


My advice

I don't know if I can really give very amazing advice when I'm still very new at this too BUT
  1. Don't force yourself to post at some crazy schedule if you're not sure if you can keep up with that. You'll just burn yourself out and that's no fun.
  2. I'm kinda repeating what Lauren said but do what you want, it's your blog!


I don't really know who to tag because anyone I can think of has already done this... I think I'm gonna throw this at Marianne even though her blog is mainly in finnish because I'm motivating like that and to Akselmo for the same reason. Giving you guys something to write about ;) If anyone else wants to talk about the stuff in this tag they're obviously free to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment